Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

End of 2015

Being a year 5 student in Flox class has been amazing and as much as I want to stay I can not. Although I am very sad about leaving my wonderful class room I am also happy to take on new responsibility also to be a leader for the school.I am very happy about taking on a new adventure in a new class and I know I will dearly enjoy it and even though I will miss my old teacher I will love and be thrilled to meet my new teacher. As I look ahead I see there is not much time until I am done being year 5 and I see that I will soon be in a new class and on to a fresh start.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lorna,

    Your End Of Year Reflection is perfect.I hope you have missed lots of things in 2015.I liked how we had SODA every day in the morning.What did you like to do in
    2015

    Kind regards Hulita.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.