Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Switching sides

In my class we have been learning about how in 2007 in Samoa they switched from driving on the right to left so then our teacher gave us tasks to make a chart on the disadvantages   and advantages on switching sides and this is my chart and to show how we would feel.I hope you like my chart I have only found a few facts on the advantages but a lot on the disadvantages. I hope you can see my point and see what I agree with and want I don't agree with.

1 comment:

  1. hello lorna-jay
    your post about switching sides is really interesting but on the disadvantage on the third part at the end i got a wee bit confused so what did you mean?

    please check out my blog at
    http://paroagreyeloisek.blogspot.co.nz/
    thanks if you could have a look that would be great :^)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.