Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Quick write

This is my quick write. For those who don't know what a quick write is well it is when you write a little story in a period of time like 8 minutes. I had 8 minutes a story or a poem so this is what I came up with. I hope you like my poem I really focused on trying to make it make sense and have lots of really descriptive words. I have tried very hard to do this and I think I did pretty good considering I only had 8 minutes. I really enjoyed doing this task for literacy.

Bling blop diddly ding
There goes the bells ring ring ring
The fire is lit and many are smiling the science fair will be blow away
Bottles are mixed tubes are sent in and out
Many are mischievous inventors ready to win their prize
Goggles are put on for protection
Their minds are working like a clock Tick Tock
So many people excited to see what the creation will be
Will it be a bell or blasting shoes
Will it be some jell or fiddly shoes
Well who knows what it will be for the investors only knows the scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.