Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

100 Word challange

Two friends
It was the same old cold  black day I put on lots of layer then set off to school on the way I met my friend maddie she infact was my only friend I walked over to her she was not looking at me so I yelled hey maddi wait up she looked hey I finally got to her she said pretty cold today aye as we were walking to school we heard someone say stop I did not stop but maddie did said what  hahahaha she ran out the gateway don't do that it is not nice.



100 word challange is a challange to write a story with 100 words in it.100
word challange will give you a prompt like words or pics this time it was words the words were cold,black,running and gateway and friened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.