Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Week 9 poetry

WALT: We are learning to use descriptive language to create a picture in the reader’s head. Brainstorm using the padlet (password is home) ideas about ‘where you are from’ using the five senses: look, feel, smell, taste and hear. Write your poem here: Blooming trees big bees plants surrounding safe and sound wind flowing trees blowing warm blankets all around rocks near islands big fig trees little warm bees and that is where I'm from. This poem means a lot to me and this explains where I am from and what it is like there and I am very proud of where I live this poem is a very exiting poem.

2 comments:

  1. this poem is good to read but you can maybe put in some interesting words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Lorna-Jay
    I love the descriptive words you used.
    What was your favourite part?
    I like the way you said islands big fig trees little warm bees and that is where I am from.
    I am glad you are proud of your work and who you are.
    By:Jasman You Bestie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.