Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Chess Week 2 Term 2

Ola, Blog world

Yesterday Scott class went to the hall to learn about chess it was very exciting and new! We learnt how the game originated and that it was made in India. I would like to tell you the story of how chess came to be so a big lazy king loved to fight and be in wars.The king was way to lazy to get up and fight in wars so he asked one of his servants to create a game for him involving fighting and battles.His servants made him a game and surprisingly he liked it so that is how chess came to be.Now that I have told you the story of how chess came to be I will know get down to what I learnt. The coach that taught us was from India and his name was Ash, he had a lot of experience in chess so we were in good hands.I will name the chess pieces now there is a pawn, king, Queen, knight, Bishop and Rook those are all the pieces you need for chess.
Fair and square

V.s against your opponent

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lorna-Jay
    What an fantastic blog post you did about chess.I loved how you added captions on your photo's and I love the story about the king that was to lazy to fight in wars,other wise it is a good blog post.
    Keep up the good work!


    From:Tai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Tai I tried my best to make this the best post ever.I am really happy about how you liked my chess storie.

    Fom: Lorna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.